Syri Whiteflame's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Believe in the cycles of nature and the wonder that is our planet. Water alone is su…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Jul 18, 2012 to I would LOVE to believe in something...

419 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Rose

"lol So true! I learned that a long time ago from reading fairy tales - the more loop…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Feb 12, 2012 to What Makes Spellworking Work?

136 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Seriously?! How many times does he think he really needs to do this!?! I mean come o…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Nov 3, 2011 to I have never been so angry...

58 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"Excellent! Best of luck to you -- from one beginning writer to another :D   I guess…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Oct 31, 2011 to Writing my first story to be published!

14 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Tara Dobbs

"For me, the whole month feels holy. I've spent the last few weeks baking seasonal de…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Oct 31, 2011 to How do you celebrate Samhain?

8 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Syri Whiteflame

"I am so so sorry to hear about your loss :( That so horrible! As for herbs, the firs…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Sep 23, 2011 to Need some help....

16 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mitch Webb

"It is sad that that's the first thing they thought of, since I'm sure there's someth…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Sep 23, 2011 to Going to far?

10 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Kadactyl

"Yay! That's the same age I was when I started :D Makes it easy to remember, since it…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Sep 23, 2011 to How long have you been practicing Magick?

110 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Corona Iblis

"That's so true! We all learn at different rates; it can depend on the subject matter…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Sep 23, 2011 to How long have you been practicing Magick?

110 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Corona Iblis

"You're so right, we never stop learning. Seems the more I learn the more I find out…"

110 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Corona Iblis

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service