All Discussions Tagged 'Altar' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating an altar from scratch

I am flat broke, and I need to create an altar. I know it doesn't have to be fancy or flashy. I practice Christian witchcraft. I really don…

Started by Lunasa Hollytree

14 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Helen

Conflicts of setting my altar in my home...

Well, i'm new to this site! HI!!! Well a quick briefing of how I came to be and the conflict that's hurting. Back in England (i'm in Texa…

Started by Stephen Eade

15 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Stephen Eade

Glam. Magick??

Basicly Im new to magick, I started my journey out by stopping drinking and drugging, I stopped ciggarettes, and alcohol cold turkey after…

Started by Copious Cache

4 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Barrackubus

About Money offerings (more specifically coins) on altars

There is something I have been wondering about for some time now. A little backstory on the situation: before I live where I live now(for…

Started by TheWitchofShades

55 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by morgaine1571

"A Magnificent Pagan Altar was Exposed at the Barzilai Hospital Compound"

The discovery further corroborates the assertion that we are dealing with a pagan cemetery. Photo: Courtesy of the Israel Antiquities A…

Started by DJ JanderVK

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Lady Jezebel

Altar

this may be a silly question but it is something that came to me today while i was organizing my wiccan stuff. In what location do you plac…

Started by Jolsie

13 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Herne

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service