All Discussions Tagged 'Celtic' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angus Mac Og: Celtic God

One of the Tuatha De Danann. God of youth, love, and beauty. His name means "young son". Angus had a harp that made irresistible music. His…

Started by Tansy Cinnabar

4 Jul 17
Reply by Tansy Cinnabar

Apples in Brythonic Celtic Mythology

I am looking for information about apples in Brythonic mythology, folklore and customs.I'm trying to get away from using a calendar to tell…

Started by Sarah

10 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Sarah

Sai Celtic Blend Incense

Greetings. I bought some of the Celtic Incense sticks (by Sai) back in 2009, and I love it. I haven't been in a place where I could have an…

Started by Sarah Strider

0 Jul 11, 2013

22 year old pagan, anyone in the same boat as me?

I joined this site to gain knowledge and understanding of my spiritual Celtic routes and wish to make friends with members of my own age. 

Started by Jay

2 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jay

That's not Celtic.

I don't mind people being eclectic, I've no right to tell people how or what to worship. But, I'm tired of people making outrageous claims…

Started by Níos Sine Dia

686 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Stormbringer

A Celtic Fest not meant for Pagans

Last year we, 2 of us attended the local Celtic Fest and this year as well. Last year it did not seem very Pagan friendly at all and I was…

Started by phoenixtigerheart

48 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by phoenixtigerheart

Petition to the White House.

Please sing this petition, there are courts in California voting against our right to free religion. https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/

Started by Drake Eldin

13 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Alexia Adder

Lebor Gabála Érenn (Book of Invasions) Part 2 : 63 & 64

63, Delbaeth after The Dagda, ten years in the kingship of Ireland, till hefell, with his son Ollom, at the hands of Caicher s. Nama, frate…

Started by Ladii_Enigma

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ladii_Enigma

Lebor Gabála Érenn (Book of Invasions) Part 1: 1 thou 62

I am posting the book up on the discussion board for those who are interested in the Celtic Gods/Goddesses,Tuatha De Danann. It's a nice lo…

Started by Ladii_Enigma

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ladii_Enigma

Tuatha De Danann

I have been in some discussions, mentioning the Celtic Gods/Goddess, there has been misconceptions stated about them. I figured the best pl…

Started by Ladii_Enigma

26 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ladii_Enigma

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service