All Discussions Tagged 'Goddess' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is magick, and it's natural place in our soul.

Welcome, my children, to another Spring, reborn with new hopes and dreams for the future. In this discussion I hope to shed some light upon…

Started by Hawthorne Thanatos Hagenti

3 Mar 29
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

Build-a-goddess

I've been having this feeling of needing something in my practice, it's been on and off since I started my path when I was about 17 or 18.…

Started by Kriss

10 May 26, 2016
Reply by Kriss

Esbat/Drawing Down the Moon Question

Hi! I have a quick question I could use some help or advice with.  I've done esbats in the past, but last night was the first time I've t…

Started by Heather

10 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Alexia Adder

Patron Gods/Goddess

Who is your patron God/Goddess? How did they speak to you and choose you? Or did you choose them?

Started by Moon Rae

62 May 25, 2014
Reply by Meurramya

Connecticut Witches, Unite and take over!

Hello to all!  As time passes and beliefs change, transform and take new shapes I feel more and more interested in conversing with and meet…

Started by Chris Craven

10 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by MoonKatt

Greetings!

I recently joined PaganSpace and hope to learn, interact, and continue to transform through my experiences here.  I I have felt the pull to…

Started by Chris Craven

7 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Kitty Hynes

Paganism Books/Websites for beginner?

Hello all; I'm a bit new to the world of paganism. I've been doing research on and off over the pass 6-8 months. I haven't really found any…

Started by Jinxxed Shadow

31 May 19, 2013
Reply by Eliot

REAL SUMMONING, EXPERIENCES, AND CONTACTS

This discussion board will be for Summoning and Contacting with the unknown, process done, and experiences.  If you have experienced summon…

Started by Briel Franco

18 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by HedgeWizard

Goddess

So i'm trying to figure out how to choose a personal god or goddess. I know that i want to be connected to a female deity and I feel somewh…

Started by Ashanna Spirit Diamondstone

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Dragnier Zigel Draconai

Alters and shrines.

do you differentiate between the two?  i have a permanent alter in my home, however i do little to no magical workings over it (having move…

Started by Darin "The Piper" Harrison

14 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by James D. Kincaid

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service