All Discussions Tagged 'Spells' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Warning ~ Global Domination

As a newbie to this site, I guess I should write an introduction. The problem I always have with this part of joining a group is where do I…

Started by Robert Papoi

13 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Robert Papoi

Quick spells to help boost certain attributes

Are there any spells to boost things like strength, perception, wisdom, luck stuff like that? i apologize for the RPG feel i do not mean fo…

Started by Branwen Embers

6 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Branwen Embers

How successful are your spells?

I recently did a spell to increase my wealth and made a money charm, and in a matter of a week, I got an unexpected thirty dollars! I haven…

Started by Rising Snow

64 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Mivi

I need Guidance and some opinions. Please Help

Hello, users of PaganSpace. I am Dais Morvik, I am new to the Internet, however I am not new to Spellcraft. Now, I've read many books, rea…

Started by Dais Veil Morvik

6 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

Sending negativity back...

Not too long ago, I was talking with a "Sr." Witch that I've known for quite some time, and I told her that 3 times a week I do a returning…

Started by Krystal

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Zeus's daughter

When one should not do spells

Most understand  that when moon is void of course is not a good time as the moon is in transit, However if you really need  a spell done ,…

Started by Lady Aurora- Hekate)Ø(

17 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by ronda webb

Personal opinion about Magical tools and Spells

I went the store bought route. with spells and tools  even jewelry had a perfect Altar, robes everything.  But I never could get that stuf…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rose

Personal opinion about Magical tools and Spells

I went the store bought route. with spells and tools  even jewelry had a perfect Altar, robes everything.  But I never could get that stuf…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

0 Jan 23, 2012

A good website for getting writing done

I am working for Candlelight Writing which is an online Free Lance Writing site. I am spreading the word around just in case there is peopl…

Started by Krista Houck

0 Jan 12, 2012

Spell for Physical Well Being

As preventive medicine, on a Friday, take a green candle, dress it with clary sage oil, and speak the following 3 times: My health is my o…

Started by Windspirit

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Continuous Plural

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service