All Discussions Tagged 'attack' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing Curses

Good to be back here after a few months away. I wondered if anyone  has the kindness and  time to describe the best way they found to remov…

Started by rhian

12 Apr 1
Reply by Willa Hendrix

Pope Attacked

A mentally disturbed woman attacked the Pope in Italy.

Started by Lord Foul

12 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Dave Pellani

Have any of you, as Pagans, been 'spiritually attacked?'

I have.  A few years ago I was invited to get a job with a friend of a friend.  I needed a job, so I took the offer.  She is Pentecostal an…

Started by rlpper

24 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Em

Has anyone else had their pet(s) attempt to shield or protect in dreams?

My daughter and I are the proud pet parents of 3 beautiful cats. For the last several days my child and I have sensed that someone is tryin…

Started by Tanwen Kryztyl Fate

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Sagemoon

Black Magic

I am a bit alarmed at the amount of Black Magic I see recently. It is very common to suffer from it.   Do the ones who perform it understan…

Started by Jim Cassa

36 Sep 16, 2011

Binding Spell

I want to preform a binding spell on my sister's X, who is still living with her and their kids, (it's complicated), and is an alcoholic an…

Started by Shadow Moon

26 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by matthew risk

How did you come to Paganism?

Howdy folks!   There's this little side project I've been chewing on in the back of my mind to help beginners on their way to whatever path…

Started by Sara

39 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Constance Sue Krestian

Freaky stuff happening..

For the past few days I have suspected there was a spirit in my room, but last night had me convinced. As I was going to sleep I blacked ou…

Started by Tecopolis

20 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Tecopolis

Ever suffered a Psychic Attack/Curse/Hex?

Just curious. You hear about it sometimes, and if you believe in magic, the possibility is there. I've had one or two negatively charged ex…

Started by Crescent

20 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Gypsy LeeLee

Bush Administration Attacks Endangered Species ~ Petition

I received an action alert about a Petition to stop Bush from changing the Endangered Species Act. Here is what it said: With less than fo…

Started by Misu

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Siiri

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service