All Discussions Tagged 'connection' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't connect with anything feminine

I'm not sure if this topic has come up before. Anyway, I've always had trouble connecting with women. I usually don't get good vibes from t…

Started by cantcomeupwithaname

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by firefaeriecrow

Searching for an Explanation

I have always had a strange fascination with Ancient Egypt, particularly the 18th dynasty - but it's more than that. I seem to have an emot…

Started by SesenRa

7 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Goddess

So i'm trying to figure out how to choose a personal god or goddess. I know that i want to be connected to a female deity and I feel somewh…

Started by Ashanna Spirit Diamondstone

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Dragnier Zigel Draconai

Lack of Aura or Natural Vibration?

Hello I'm curious if you have ever interacted with someone who has a lack of or a hidden aura, someone who does not give off any vibes or s…

Started by Juniper

17 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Pat Miller

MAGICK FOR THE NEW WITCH by Lady Raven Avalon - The Sabbats Northern and Southern Hemisphere

BLACK RAVEN COVEN: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1544489945802 Each season is identified with a certain stage in life, and that sta…

Started by Lady Raven Avalon

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Lady Raven Avalon

Are we just a bunch of crazies?

Hello, I'm new and very happy to find this site and meet so many inspiring individuals!  I am a watercolor artist painting images of the di…

Started by Lenise Alexandra

98 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide?

I have been reading (and yes, watching paranormal tv) and became quite interested in this.... Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides. Do I believ…

Started by Jenny M.

15 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Jenny M.

The Clue by Four of the Gods

Celticlass's post about first impressions got me thinking about this. Have you ever tried to ignore what the Universe was telling you, only…

Started by Flame

20 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Dailgneachd

Profound Experience

First off, this is LONG, but I appreciate anyone who has the time to read it all and give me feedback on this. THANK YOU! I realize this s…

Started by Adaria

25 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Adaria

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service