All Discussions Tagged 'dance' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

heeding intuition and riding the rhythms of collectivity...

Hello, greetings! Just getting my bearings on this site...It's been some time since I've been involved in an online community, but feeling…

Started by Hicha

1 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Kixs

Samhain Invocation Playlists: What R your fave tunes 2 create atmosphere 4 Samhain? Whether it B 2 enhance a spooky feel, celebrate the turn of the wheel or invoke a threshold experience or any else?

Samhain Greetings All! Hoping that ALL members will share their faves and I can create at least 3 playlists. Here is one to start us off.…

Started by Ashtoreth Dew

1 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Amanda Haynes

Kali Puja for Groups?

As an assignment handed down from my HPS, I've been given the task of introducing my patron deity, Kali, to my group. I've run through a co…

Started by Ashley

12 May 7, 2015
Reply by Ashley

share your favorite Pandora stations

Aloha, just wanted to share some of my personal favorite Pandora stations, thought you might like them too..I created them by entering the…

Started by Jesennia King

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Níos Sine Dia

Ping Pong Victory Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjdgVpgL2i4&feature=related This guy was so funny. I had to get the one without the music to get the ful…

Started by Sandra

4 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Beverly

Would you consider this sexual discrimination?

So my 15 year old daughter just came home from the grade9/10 dance and told me something that actually disturbs me quite a bit and I am now…

Started by Amitisti

31 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Moonsmith

Ritual Music

Who uses music in your rituals, or whatever you do? What kind of music?  Who are your favorite artists to use during rituals? Do you dance,…

Started by Sandra MacIntyre

5 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Sandra MacIntyre

Taking things literally

Im feeling very literal today. like some of these guys.  

Started by smudge ~the short arse duck~

0 Mar 20, 2010

Tarkan, a man who can belly dance, sing and has the most beautiful green eyes...

Have some eye candy, lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2o0DnXpCI

Started by Wendy

14 May 22, 2009
Reply by Seph

Videos and Music To Dance Around Like A Spastic Idiot To

It's all in the name of good therapy, folks. Here, let's start with this one: OMG! Those stingy snotbox party poopers at the record com…

Started by ✪Tharsis Hatshepsut TwoCrows✪

53 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by SalixKat

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service