All Discussions Tagged 'devil' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Demon Dreams

HI! So I have been having a bit of a dilemma for quite some time now. Now this might sound a little weird but all of my serious boyfriends…

Started by Kendall Miller

5 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by hashhashin puffinstuff

A self introduction from Lillith Brown

My mother is pagan. She taught me to choose my own path. What she didn't tell me was that my path would choose me first. I'm not sure what…

Started by Lillith Brown

27 May 22, 2016
Reply by Lillith Brown

"Strong Meat": The "devil" in Wicca

No, I am not saying Wicca = Satanism. Just want to put that out there, and given the site, most of us agree that Satanism and Wicca do not…

Started by Alexia Adder

25 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Enigma

Diana and Lucifer

Has anyone else ever heard of Lucifer being Dianas brother and being God of the Sun? It's mentioned in Paul Huson's Mastering Witchcraft, a…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

183 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Luci Johnson

So....?

Is this faith, mental illness, fraud, stupidity, or gullibility?  I personally have never seen anything like this. Sure I've seen people fa…

Started by Raven Shadowflame

17 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

Who the Hell is the Devil Anyway?

Hey all! I just posted a blog about this subject. Here is the link: http://www.paganspace.net/profiles/blogs/who-the-hell-is-the-devil It w…

Started by Kixs

20 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by steve hawkins

Should the pagans apologize for the wrongs it committed against Christians for 2000 yrs

Note: The title of this thread is mocking the other thread. The point of this thread is the absurdity of asking for an apology from the Cat…

Started by Alexia Adder

117 May 13, 2011
Reply by Charels E. Coffee

It's National Devil Day!

well, actually it's not but I wouldn't that be cool? ...folks could dress-up, eat devil's food cake and maybe learn a little history on the…

Started by Kari

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Kari

Have you heard of this term?

OK, I admit it somebody  used a word that I honestly am not sure what they meant and the person was not helpful in what they referred to it…

Started by Rivenfae Wolf

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Rivenfae Wolf

The Devils Pact

This discussion is about discussing devil pacts. Where can you find the books about devil pacts or pacts with the devil on the web. Let oth…

Started by Professor Michael Aba

54 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by crazyfrogg

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service