All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crisis of Faith...or lack thereof

In the last few years, I have had a bit of a crisis of faith. I started my journey into the world of paganism 12 years ago. I remember feel…

Started by Beccy Wahlstrom

21 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by HedgeWizard

I have a question for everyone here Spirituality verse names

I wanted to open up a debate not about me on this or anything else I have posted, but about the question at hand. How many are told that th…

Started by ChildoftheMoon

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Spooky~

I am freed - Child of Pan - Wisdom of a God

What people think of what I have wrote is not up to me anymore it is up to faith. How we judge a persons action for how they release the st…

Started by ChildoftheMoon

1 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by SIN JONES

What should I do for my first calling of the Lord and Lady?

I've been reading The Circle Within by Diane Sylvan and I just have been feeling a strong sense to connect with the Lord and Lady, like rig…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

11 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

A Christian Witch? Christianity and Witchcraft

I am new to practicing witchcraft. I have all but abandoned my Christian beliefs due to years of verbal, emotional, and sexual abuse by tho…

Started by Eden Dawn

20 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kixs

Doubt.

I often hear Christians, for example, talking about times in their life when they have experienced doubt in their faith, and have seriously…

Started by Ronaele Bell

13 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

So....?

Is this faith, mental illness, fraud, stupidity, or gullibility?  I personally have never seen anything like this. Sure I've seen people fa…

Started by Raven Shadowflame

17 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

Who (or what) survives death?

When it comes to the subject of "life after death," there are only two positions that I find to be acceptable: 1.) Complete annihilation o…

Started by Jihada33

47 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Honey Queen

Ore. Senate against spiritual defense for murder

By TAMI ABDOLLAH Associated Press SALEM, Ore. -- Oregon lawmakers have given approval to a bill that would drop faith healing as a legal de…

Started by Ladii_Enigma

13 May 27, 2011
Reply by Ananta Androscoggin

teaching religion as fact

i think there are a few on this site who have young children. I was thinking about how i am not raising my child to believe or follow any s…

Started by Kitty

54 May 14, 2011
Reply by Aeylis Greyhawk

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service