All Discussions Tagged 'family' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you afraid of the current US political climate as a Pagan?

With the recent emergence of evangelical christianity in the United States, the rise in fascism and hate groups across the US and Europe, e…

Started by Marabellum

103 Jul 19
Reply by Marabellum

PAST HISTORY-Bundy Boys-ORE Militia Fed Bldg Standoff

No sooner did the roses and flowers wilt from the Pasasdena, CA Rose Parade and holiday festiviities subside that political shenanigans are…

Started by JOEL MILAN

90 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Barry J King

Body Disposal?

I am aware that the title for this post could be defined as click-bait, for that I am sorry.   As I am getting older, the inevitable ponder…

Started by Fletcher Ledet

8 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Callisto

Greetings to all in Colorado Springs Colorado. Trying to help my coven

Greetings I have made a youtube video to try to help out my church/ coven as well. As many know I am Pagan/ Witch. https://www.youtube.com/

Started by ChildoftheMoon

1 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Spooky~

I came out of the broom closet today.

So I came out of the broom closet today to my parents. Needless to say, they didn't take it too well. A little background information on my…

Started by Lunasa Hollytree

20 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

Family curses

I'm going to lay this down bluntly. I think my fiance's family is cursed. I've been doing some digging into their past and there's a trend…

Started by VenomousVixen

5 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Natasha B.

Occult Women and families

Hoping someone can help..I'm looking for some women and families who practice forms of occult. I am developing a television show that would…

Started by silent crow

4 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Callisto

Yule

With Yule coming up pretty soon, how are you all celebrating it?Are you conjoing it with Christmas or just celebrating Yule or even just ce…

Started by Opal NightSong

40 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Women without children: Your thoughts

As a young woman without any children, I have encountered different reactions from people when I told them I am not a mother. Some are nega…

Started by Party Pooper

130 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Ryn

can a solitary family have community?

My husband and I are both Pagan. My children were raised to respect all aspects of the divine. Our solitary practicing seemed fine when the…

Started by Diana Greenmother

10 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by By the Beat of My Own Drum

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service