All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paranormal Activity Question

Over the last couple of days there has been two paranormal type incidents in my house. The whole year prior to this there has been none. I’…

Started by Enigma

12 Apr 8
Reply by Enigma

Needing Permission to Write a Novel?

Part of me feels that this post is silly, but another part is roaring at me how utterly necessary it is.    For some time now, several y…

Started by Matt UpNorth1992

14 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Matt UpNorth1992

Creating a god?

Okay, I've heard of people worshiping fictional characters (or, at least, fictional to most people), and I'm fine with that. Can an individ…

Started by cantcomeupwithaname

18 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Barry J King

Looking for someone to edit/critique my YA novel

I'm currently writing a YA witchcraft fiction novel - which I plan to self-publish as an ebook, possibly on Kindle - and have reached a sta…

Started by Rebecca Faythe

6 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Faythe

Are America's troubles easily explainable?

For any of you readers out there....   An ancient cult from the Middle East manipulating the historical curse of the Hope Diamond to bring…

Started by Publisher

2 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly Ohl

Alternate Realities and Fiction

A while back I was told that my handfasting idea sounded like an Inuyasha fanfic and since all I do at the moment is think I re-thought tha…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

Dandy Darkly

Greetings everyone!I'm Neil Arthur James.I write a serialized, fiction blog about a bitter, gay exorcist living in a midnight version of Ma…

Started by Neil Arthur James

0 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Neil Arthur James

Awesome Books You Have Read

I've read a lot of books over the years and I would love to hear what ones you have read. Dragon Weather Dragon Society Dragon Venom The L…

Started by Shadow Moon

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jericha St. Germaine

Mythology? question

I have a horribly memory... so hopefully someone here can help me out. I have this vague memory of a supernatural being but I can't remembe…

Started by saffron

29 May 19, 2009
Reply by saffron

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service