All Discussions Tagged 'help' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding a Name?

Hey, all! I've been looking into finding my magickal name for rituals and ceremonies, etc. I can't seem to find any inspiration. What are s…

Started by Julie Maraccini

18 on Tuesday
Reply by Celestial Goddess

Any books/resources to learn more about Ares/Mars?

I am having a really hard time finding out more about him. I've tried looking up websites etc. and I get basic information but I want to fi…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

7 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by David J. Mcessey

Unknown Sigils Outside Window

Good evening~ My friend sent me this picture of these figures that seem to have been drawn with ashes or dust, they were outside her boyfr…

Started by Hecate Persephone

9 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Who?

Crisis of Faith...or lack thereof

In the last few years, I have had a bit of a crisis of faith. I started my journey into the world of paganism 12 years ago. I remember feel…

Started by Beccy Wahlstrom

21 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by HedgeWizard

Advice and help with mental health

I'm very open to ideas and suggestions. I have anxiety and depression. I have a very hard time with starting and keeping up conversations w…

Started by Kriss

19 May 26, 2016
Reply by Kriss

I am re-entering my Pagan path. I would like recommendations on what authors and books would be best to help, guide, and teach me.

I am 30 years old. I originally became interested in Paganism, (specifically with the Wiccan path) in High school but my investigations and…

Started by Thelema

12 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Lapis Lazuli

Any Resources On Hindu Mythology?

Hello all. For those who see me from time to time, you probably have seen my talking about other paths but recently I have been interested…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

19 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

Need Advice ASAP

First I will explain my situation. I currently live with my boyfriend of 3 years and his mother and brother. The way the house is, I never…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

28 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

If you are in need of someone to talk too..

Hey everyone, I wanted to post this link for people that are in need or someone to talk to or need help with something. The people on the s…

Started by Epona RedDust Magick

3 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Rose

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream For Me?

I've been having this dream the past couple of nights and have been wondering its meaning: Apparently what I do is drive to a party but in…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

25 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Astarii Silverwing

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service