All Discussions Tagged 'herbs' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone know of some good shops in Indiana, USA?

I am new to the state, and need to find some shops, magical, if you know what I mean. :)

Started by Cassie (Allessinda Gardendancer)

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Beryl

Looking to make a potion/tea to help stop poor sleep & vivid dreams

Hey all! Thank you for reading this, and I apologize if this isn't the right forum. I wasn't sure which one to use. I'm looking for ideas/i…

Started by Daewen

11 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Katey

Potions

Are there any brewers of potions in the house? Not aromatherapy mixtures; active brews. I know only a few, most of these are consummately e…

Started by xenosapience

11 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

Olive oil to make your own oils.

So I was just wondering if I use olive oil to make my own oils, like have fresh rosemary in a mason jar pour the olive oil till it covers..…

Started by Autumn moon

4 May 12, 2015
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Two awesome books for crystal/stone practice and herbal practice

I was looking for books in B&N today and I found two FABULOUS books...just what I was looking for. I needed a book to help me with crys…

Started by Lunasa Hollytree

7 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Lunasa Hollytree

Holding a Blessing/Naming Ceremony for my daughter tomorrow, need a blessing oil recipe.

I don't have much in the way of herbs or essential oils, so I'm going to list what I do have and if you guys could tell me which ones to us…

Started by Phoenix Moondragon

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Things to help with communication with spirits

Hello all! I am going to be going on another paranormal investigation Saturday and for this particular one, I want to do a spell beforehan…

Started by Dahlia Nightwind

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Mordred Emrys Morgan

old tmer recipes...

Hello was wonderng if any of u know any old timer recipes ...like cough syrup from my g_pa was moonshine, 1 lemon wedge, 2 tblspoons of loc…

Started by stephen chris thompson

12 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Correspondences in general

I had a huge stash of compiled correspondences on my laptop I was in the process of copying when I reinstalled windows and forgot I had del…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

14 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

Need some help with my garden

I've been thinking lately how I need to start a herbal garden. I think that it will be good for me to learn, since one of my focus' is in h…

Started by Sarah Huffer

7 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Party Pooper

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
17 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service