All Discussions Tagged 'living' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dead Possessing the Living?

I was watching an episode of “Hoarders” on Youtube the other day and the hoarder was theorized to be possessed by the spirit of a dead boy.…

Started by Enigma

4 May 10
Reply by Rev JP Vanir

Asking for you help in healing.

Hi all! I am in search of a ritual, spell or mojo bag, herbal tea, meditation, pendant, pretty much anything you can think to suggest. As…

Started by Juniper

25 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by witchone

spirits - living through computers...?

i just finished replying to another discussion: "throughout my life i've always used computers. i've found that computers with a wind…" A…

Started by Sölsi Starstorm

0 May 19, 2011

Sustainable low impact houses

I'm posting this cos it's flippin' sweet!Check out this dude's house! Main tools used: chainsaw, hammer and 1 inch chisel, little else real…

Started by Sara

8 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Sara

Witches Aren't Going Back To Caves

About a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon a site (I can't recall where) that discusses what people think about Wicca, Witchcraft, Pagani…

Started by janespotion

73 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Heather The wanderer

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service