All Discussions Tagged 'magic' (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mad science, undead kitties, and Tarot cards

In a series of experiments done by Rhine Institute researcher Helmut Schmidt, a printer attached to an unpredictable random number generato…

Started by Medb St. Jerome

3 Jul 3
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

Tezcatlipoca, Aztec god of Sorcerers

We were having a discussion about the lack of male figures and how pagans tend to lean towards all female inclusive ideals. Including tha…

Started by Alexia Adder

55 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Alexia Adder

Did our obsession with zombies summon them?

Did our obsession with apocalypses, and in particular a zombie apocalypse, mirror the resurfacing of fascism in America, or did it summon i…

Started by Medb St. Jerome

9 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Ritual Candles and Hair

Hi, this may be a really strange question, but does anyone else have a hang-up about letting remnants of ritual candles mingle with their h…

Started by blackfire is hungry

27 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Doing Magick Naked?

I'm curious on how others view it. I guess you could describe me as slightly modest? I however feel more connected when I do nature magick…

Started by Paige Luzader

28 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Pentarb MacGibb

How to Get Rid of "Soul Eaters" or "Energy Vampires"?

Greetings and Merry Meet! As the title suggests, I need some help with my magical musings to help eradicate a negative energy/entity/force…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

11 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Spooky~

The Emoto water crystal experiments and the black arts.

Masaru Emoto's experiments show that thought and emotion effect the crystalline structure of water. It seems obvious to me that what we thi…

Started by Pythia

23 May 18, 2017
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

The ethics of weather magic.

Recently I attended a meeting of witches that was held to discuss weather magic. Several days before the meeting I began to think carefully…

Started by Pythia

6 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Ruchi

Anyone know of some good shops in Indiana, USA?

I am new to the state, and need to find some shops, magical, if you know what I mean. :)

Started by Cassie (Allessinda Gardendancer)

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Beryl

Our 'Magic' Tattoos & The effects afterwards.

I know many people who have gotten tattoos that correspond to some aspect of the path they walk & from personal experience that they ca…

Started by Gypsum Fae

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by WolfStorm

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
8 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service