All Discussions Tagged 'messages' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Emails from Pagan Space

I am not receiving email notifications from discussions I’m following, blog posts I’m following, comments left on my page, messages sent to…

Started by Enigma

6 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Enigma

Graffiti/Tags/Sigils vs Vandalism

Who here tags places and property or knows someone who does? What is the overall message behind the tags that you know about? Is it a good…

Started by Ashtoreth Dew

63 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Enoch Freeman

OMENS/SIGNS: do you notice or interpret them?

I notice omens or signs fairly often, pretty much every month. However, I never know how to interpret them. I just know it's a sign of some…

Started by skray

48 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Ashtoreth Dew

The gods are calling but no one is home

Ever realize the gods have been speaking to you but you were too dumb to notice? I feel even more chagrined because I had read a short sto…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

12 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

URGENT!. numerologist needed.

Last night a voice hounded me with these numbers and two letters in this order, xy 1 2 1 4 3 8 0 2 1 a man in a black suit with a complete…

Started by Corey Cater

16 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

Your moment of undeniable (or, as undeniable as the esoteric can get) proof*

So over this past weekend, I finally got my first tarot and had my first real circle cast with my best friend who also believes in some pag…

Started by Silvie

14 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Dream

Pregnant Dreams, and pregnant coyotes

I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. Just the other day I took a nap, and had a dream that I was between 2-3 months preg…

Started by Jenny Lynn

0 Sep 23, 2010

Smells that aren't really there... UPDATE 12-13-09

okay... I awoke several times overnight, and in the morning yesterday; smelling the aroma of pinto beans cooking..ahh, smelled so good! I t…

Started by Diana Redmoon

20 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Dryads

dreams-- can they signify some unfinished business??

ok... I have been having dreams lately, about a person I used to be very close to, but as life would have we have both moved on in differen…

Started by Diana Redmoon

21 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Diana Redmoon

Anyone learned in Numerology... I have a question about a number or 2 sets of numbers.

The other day, my 3 year old daughter was sitting in her chair in the kitchen. She looked up at the ceiling, pointed and said 2385 24248. W…

Started by Lynette Constable

8 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Jericha St. Germaine

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service