All Discussions Tagged 'new' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings humans!

I'm new and just wanted to say "hi". I've known about PaganSpace for years but have never been involved with it until now. I'm here to lear…

Started by Marabellum

2 Aug 3
Reply by Marabellum

Evolving Spiritualities

I have no idea on the science on this topic, this is just an observation from me. I think part of it is the vast eclecticism in the occult…

Started by Alexia Adder

37 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Dale Caple

An introduction? Lets.

First, I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Cassie and I live in the US. My entire life I've struggled with the fact that I don't f…

Started by Cassie (Allessinda Gardendancer)

8 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Cassie (Allessinda Gardendancer)

Lilith(Part 1)-The Historical Origins of a Modern Goddess; Ancient Lilith(s)

Many things can be said of the supernatural being Lilith and Lilith herself is surrounded by much controversy. Mainly, there is more the on…

Started by Alexia Adder

66 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Alexia Adder

New to Pagan Space, and Paganism in general

Hello all! I'm terrible at these intro things, so I guess I'll start with my back story as to how I came about being interested in learning…

Started by Wayaha

21 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Sigwynn Reid

Best Places You Found Altar Items?

Just curious as to the best places you found altar items, such as the best deal, best detail, best quality, etc. For those who have been at…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

36 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

How do I make an offering to a Deity??? (WARNING! Be prepared to read! I kinda wrote a book. Oops!)

Ok it seems like this should be something I can find out pretty easily but I've wasted a day and a half trying to figure this out and have…

Started by Gem Dragon

10 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by KuRSe

Hi!!! :D

I'm totally new to all of this. Not just PS but everything here. I've had a lot of life changing things occur to me in the past couple mont…

Started by Gem Dragon

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

Help wanted!

I'm going to probably add too much information here, but here goes. I am a 26yr old woman from the UK. I very often have 'precognition', if…

Started by Amy

3 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Kixs

White washing Native American Spirituality [New Age]

I put this on my blog but after seeing people white wash Native American spirituality on this site so much I thought I should address th…

Started by Alexia Adder

227 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by SIN JONES

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service