All Discussions Tagged 'of' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

2000 years and very little change in the mentality of some Christians. This man's art was depicting Dionysus.  He used him as a metaphor f…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

115 Jul 14
Reply by Dave Pellani

What is magick, and it's natural place in our soul.

Welcome, my children, to another Spring, reborn with new hopes and dreams for the future. In this discussion I hope to shed some light upon…

Started by Hawthorne Thanatos Hagenti

3 Mar 29
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

Tezcatlipoca, Aztec god of Sorcerers

We were having a discussion about the lack of male figures and how pagans tend to lean towards all female inclusive ideals. Including tha…

Started by Alexia Adder

55 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Alexia Adder

End of Establishment Clause now a goal of Prez Trump

Separation of church and state is going bye-bye thanks to Trump and his supporters. As it stands, churches (and other non-profits) do not…

56 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Michel Montvert

Grey School Of Wizardry

What do you think about the grey school on www.greyschool.com ? personally i like it, just love the Harry potter hogwart school concept wi…

Started by Severinus Gsw

20 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Euthmiah Blackmists

Bi-Location: Can you be productive, or merely present during bi-location?

Someone swears they saw me earlier today when I filled out some necessary paperwork, but I didn't leave the house today until 3:00.  When I…

Started by blackfire is hungry

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Enigma

OBE or just VERY Weird Dream During Sleep Paralysis?

Last night, I had trouble sleeping.  I went to bed early enough to get 8 hours, and I slept very soundly for about the first 3 hours, then…

Started by blackfire is hungry

0 Oct 24, 2015

St. Valentine vs St. Trifon Zarezan - celebration of love vs celebration of wine

Same day, but different saints (and gods) You might think (don't ever mention this idea to Bulgarians!) that Trifon Zarezan is the local c…

2 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by George the raven

Scrapbooking your Book of Shadows

I've decided to scrapbook my book of shadows. Does anyone do this? Can someone help me find pagan stickers and pages for my BOS. And what a…

Started by Demetria Lavete

26 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Don Gero

Sins of the Artist

You will excuse me if this is old news, but I just now read about this. In this week's Entertainment magazine, in the Books section there…

65 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service