All Discussions Tagged 'paganism' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Are We: Defining Paganism

Most of us here consider ourselves Pagans. But we've got a pretty broad variety of beliefs and practices, and very different approaches to…

Started by Elf

20 Jul 25
Reply by Jenett Silver

Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

2000 years and very little change in the mentality of some Christians. This man's art was depicting Dionysus.  He used him as a metaphor f…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

115 Jul 14
Reply by Dave Pellani

Evolving Spiritualities

I have no idea on the science on this topic, this is just an observation from me. I think part of it is the vast eclecticism in the occult…

Started by Alexia Adder

37 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Dale Caple

"Reclaiming" Heathenism from racists (etc)

I made a blog about two months ago on the many problems of racists and the like that permeate the vast reaches of Heathenism. I need to not…

Started by Alexia Adder

199 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Spiralmatrix

Centers of worship

Wouldn't it be nice if all of us who worship in pagan temples or sacred groves had such places specifically picked for it? https://www.anc

Started by Aurelia Pontia

17 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Tezcatlipoca, Aztec god of Sorcerers

We were having a discussion about the lack of male figures and how pagans tend to lean towards all female inclusive ideals. Including tha…

Started by Alexia Adder

55 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Alexia Adder

Who do you thank for the good things that happen to you?

If it is of my own doing I thank no one; I don't need to thank myself. If it is another person(s) doing, then I thank him or her or them. …

Started by Philonous

14 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Philonous

Online Coven

I am of the Raven clan. I follow The Morrigan. I am a Witch. And I have an online coven for solitary practitioners to have a community. Whe…

Started by Arcana13

6 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

How do you get out of a lull in your practices/spirituality?

It's not just that I haven't been very active; I haven't felt like being very active, either.  Should I try to jump back in, or ride out th…

Started by blackfire is hungry

12 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Hecate100

Is humanity incapable of pure monotheism?

Even in Christianity, they have to divide into good and evil; and even the good parts are split into different aspects. Are humans incapabl…

Started by blackfire is hungry

51 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Dave Pellani

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
3 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service