All Discussions Tagged 'pets' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone else had their pet(s) attempt to shield or protect in dreams?

My daughter and I are the proud pet parents of 3 beautiful cats. For the last several days my child and I have sensed that someone is tryin…

Started by Tanwen Kryztyl Fate

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Sagemoon

Your animals/pets and other people, what do you allow?

I recently adopted a dog from the pound, he is a 7 month old Shepherd/husky mix. This is my first time owning a dog. I have lived with many…

Started by Artemis

26 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Zeus's daughter

Pet Dog Strangled by Ghost?

My partner Jonathan has a 8 year old little pug named Trevor. He stopped by his house yesterday afternoon and noticed something was wrong…

Started by Wanderer

20 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Bloom the Tipsy Bunny

Familiars

I was just wondering how many people have familiars and how did you know if an animal went from a pet to a familiar? I'm completely convinc…

Started by Xiris Willowroot

0 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Valkyrie;

Show off your pet or familiar!!!! or any pet in between ;)

Was bored and thought I'd start a thread to show off your pet or familiar. this is our kitty Silk. these were action shots, he's a ve…

Started by ♦BitchyWitchess The Bitchkin♦

237 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Melusina

Can fishes be a witches fammiliar?

Ok this question stem from me being a ardent aquarium and marine life enthusiast. Have 5 fancy gold fish at the moment. How ever me and a f…

Started by Amethysta Ningishzidda Satana

3 May 29, 2011
Reply by Alexia Adder

Animlas Do The Damnedest things!

Today was cleaning day and feeding day for my animals. I have 3 cats, a salamander, 2 frogs, a snake, and a bearded dragon. My animals are…

Started by Artemis

26 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Artemis

Letting Go and Good Journey

It is almost time. My best friend of 15 years is tired and weak. I think it is time to go to the vet with a request for an invite to the Ra…

Started by Sagemoon

10 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Sagemoon

A Home for Samantha...

I'm here at the behest of Mom to let it be known that Mom's cat, Samantha, is in need of a new home in the greater Norman and/or Oklahoma…

Started by Gavyn in the green

6 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by morgaine1571

Non-Pagan question about pets

Does anyone have a husky or a husky mix? I heard they're a little tricky when it comes to grooming. Anything else I should worry about? I a…

Started by Wild Child

5 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Wild Child

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
5 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service