All Discussions Tagged 'psychic' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing Curses

Good to be back here after a few months away. I wondered if anyone  has the kindness and  time to describe the best way they found to remov…

Started by rhian

12 Apr 1
Reply by Willa Hendrix

Other Half? Ghostly Experience.

Greetings, and Merry Meet Everyone! I am new to this site and this path in my life, and I wanted to share with you all a very recent and l…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

5 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Viper Kryptonite

OMENS/SIGNS: do you notice or interpret them?

I notice omens or signs fairly often, pretty much every month. However, I never know how to interpret them. I just know it's a sign of some…

Started by skray

48 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Ashtoreth Dew

A question for you empaths out there

My boyfriend has an uncanny ability to predict events that are going to happen and he seems to sense when people aren't being honest. He al…

Started by Rising Snow

3 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by David J. Mcessey

Empaths vs. Highly-Sensitive People?

I know that I'm a HSP, but how does that relate to an empath, if at all? Many people seem to think they are pretty much the same, but I'm n…

Started by cantcomeupwithaname

6 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Olamina Grace

Has anyone else had their pet(s) attempt to shield or protect in dreams?

My daughter and I are the proud pet parents of 3 beautiful cats. For the last several days my child and I have sensed that someone is tryin…

Started by Tanwen Kryztyl Fate

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Sagemoon

Weather Signs - Nature's Rubiks Cube

A few days ago my mind was wandering along the thoughtful ways of weather signs, my country have many but they don't change much depending…

Started by Hemlock Pepperwitch

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by SIN JONES

a few questions to psychics.

1.I have found a few websites that claim to feature psychics who can give you a reading and answer questions via chat room/webcam chat for…

Started by Corey Cater

47 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by མཛེས་མ་

UK :- Psychic pair fail scientific test- what do you think ?

A scientific experiment has found that two mediums were unable to demonstrate that they had special psychic powers. The test by researchers…

Started by witchone

96 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by SIN JONES

Should I believe this drunk lady?

I was at a bar last night, when an older(63) drunk woman meandered to my table. She first made conversation with my husband and his friend…

Started by Emberlin Autumn

44 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Michelle Ransdell

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
11 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service