All Discussions Tagged 'stones' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaning stones & crystals

I wanted to start working with stones so I think I have to clean them . I know there are many ways like sea salt , sunlight , moonlight , b…

Started by Divone Holt

28 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Divone Holt

Two awesome books for crystal/stone practice and herbal practice

I was looking for books in B&N today and I found two FABULOUS books...just what I was looking for. I needed a book to help me with crys…

Started by Lunasa Hollytree

7 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Lunasa Hollytree

Identifying stones...help please~

I'm not sure if the Forums is the right place to post this, but if any of you could help me identify these stones, I would greatly appreci…

Started by AliCat

9 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Cameron Mandrake

attracted to sapphires?

i know its my birth stone but i feel like there could be some other reason i am so attracted to sapphires. it is the stone on my engagement…

Started by bitty

5 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Daenerys Targaryen

What about rocks?

Well what about them? People place importance on crystals and gems. Clear quartz amplifies energy, Amethyst improves creativity and psychic…

Started by Almeta

21 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Daniel

Things to help with communication with spirits

Hello all! I am going to be going on another paranormal investigation Saturday and for this particular one, I want to do a spell beforehan…

Started by Dahlia Nightwind

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Mordred Emrys Morgan

Please help me with identifying stones!!!!

Hello! I am going through all of my stones and ran across a bunch that I got when I was younger and wasn't labeling them. Some of them just…

Started by Dahlia Nightwind

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Ravnfyr

Correspondences in general

I had a huge stash of compiled correspondences on my laptop I was in the process of copying when I reinstalled windows and forgot I had del…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

14 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

Calling to my Sisters & Brothers for HELP!

I need help! This is for a child to banish or keep nightmares away, also I would think it would work for an adult too.   There is a dream b…

Started by Zandra - Lady of the Night

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by lateaprilrain

gems and minerals on sale for metaphysical

Hi Friends, We sypply pyramids,crystals,rough gemstones for crystal healers.FREE SHIPPING ON 250USD ORDER.and you can pay by paypal.YOU WIL…

Started by BUKHARI

0 Jan 26, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service