All Discussions Tagged 'to' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stonewolf's research manual 2: Vampires and energy transference

Well I thought I'd do another one of these, as there is a lot of ignorant hostility on this subject lately.   Along with your physical body…

Started by Stonewolf

17 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Divi Voo Launts

How To Block Negative Energy

If there is one thing that is abundant in the present age it is negative energy.   Everyone has their own way of dealing with the negativit…

Started by Jim Cassa

7 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Firewae

Addicted to Hate: History of the Founder of the Westboro Church

Addicted to Hate Story   I'm not going to post the entire article, it's more of a book.     This is the story about a man addicted to hatre…

Started by Shadow Moon

85 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by charmecia austin

When Do You Practice?

There seem to be two general camps around the question when to practice magic (however one defines it):The quality argument:  Magical means…

Started by sharona amordeae

4 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Aislinn Unne

Question about adding Vodka to your tincture-

Greetings, I thought I would throw a question on tinctures...  We rent a house that sits on three acres of woods and meadow.  There are a f…

Started by regigse

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by steve hawkins

Reincarnation

Reading much of the posts on the discussion "what is the soul" (http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/what-is-the-soul?commentId=1342861%3

Started by Alaskvarhehas

0 May 10, 2011

MAGICK FOR THE NEW WITCH by Lady Raven Avalon - The Sabbats Northern and Southern Hemisphere

BLACK RAVEN COVEN: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1544489945802 Each season is identified with a certain stage in life, and that sta…

Started by Lady Raven Avalon

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Lady Raven Avalon

MAGICK FOR THE NEW WITCH & WICCAN by Lady Raven Avalon - Introduction: New to this? by Lady Raven Avalon

Introduction: New to this? from our bookMAGICK FOR THE NEW WITCH & WICCAN by Lady Raven AvalonIn the quick swift paced life of modern t…

0 Mar 4, 2011

Seekers Bill of Rights by Charles Mars

Raven Avalon Seekers Bill of Rights by Charles MarsSeekers of the Pagan Path are often extremely vulnerable. In their quest for teaching an…

0 Mar 4, 2011

Beware of Fakes on the Internet who try to sell you Self-Initiation....To any real Witch this is sickening: Example

I am asking true Pagans to answer this email I received. I have answered personally and have posted my reply below. This disgusts both our…

0 Mar 4, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service