All Discussions Tagged 'to' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You have the freedom to conform - so get in line and follow suit!

I had a free moment in time - a rare thing for me. So I wrote some thoughts down. Agree, disagree, agree to disagree, collect your wooden l…

Started by Robert J Denham

41 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Maris Hellfaerie (Maire)

IF you had the chance to live anywhere?

Soooo... I'm thinking it may be time to move.  Life is at a point where I, and my family, don't have much holding us where we are and adven…

Started by Pete Badertscher

38 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Bella

public service announcement, how to embed video into post topics

So, when you're adding a discussion & you wanna post html code (such as the code for a youtube video).   What you need to do is look up…

Started by Sara

3 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Anaren Snowhawk

What does it mean to you?

Hi, Maybe another controversial post as you never know how these threads are going to pan out but i was just real curious as to what being…

Started by The Solitary Pagan

13 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Chelle Kruse-Kelley

Happy st paddy day 4 realsz

Today, on this "holiday" I proudly state: I am happy. I am happy for what I know. I am happy that I am not content in what I know, and mus…

Started by Níos Sine Dia

0 Mar 18, 2010

How did you come to Paganism?

Howdy folks!   There's this little side project I've been chewing on in the back of my mind to help beginners on their way to whatever path…

Started by Sara

39 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Constance Sue Krestian

How to be a Cultist

How to be a Cultist Pick one faith and stay with it. Dilettantism is the mark of the amateur. Avoid needless embarassment. Practice the co…

Started by Papa Loki

14 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Tiana Stirewalt

Would You Like Some Astral Projection Techniques

Here is a site with several different astral projection techniques that you may find to be interesting.. http://www.5starpsychicadvice.com/

Started by RainbowMoonUnderSun

2 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Minstrel_Davyn the Fluffy Bunny

Help! Someone is trying to kill me

My mom tells me of a shadow that visits her and after we speak some more i look into her mind to see who it was and it brought up 100 of 10…

Started by Joseph Alan Freeman

13 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Lara

For all the sensitives, Intuitives, Psychics, Healers, Witches, etc.

I feel that i have to say this, as I see some people get anxiety or panic or feel that there is something seriously wrong with them. If you…

Started by Sunhee Park

0 Jul 18, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service