All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bi-Location: Can you be productive, or merely present during bi-location?

Someone swears they saw me earlier today when I filled out some necessary paperwork, but I didn't leave the house today until 3:00.  When I…

Started by blackfire is hungry

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Enigma

how do you do astral projecting easily.

anyone here who's a master in astral projection? like sit back for a while and you're out. how do yo do it?

Started by Arth

0 Sep 12, 2015

Astral project to memories?

Admittedly I don't know much about astral projection/travelling other then the common details. Such as it's a state of sleep where your spi…

Started by Liath Seraphim

16 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Liath Seraphim

Traveler Neo-Pagans!

So, I'm doing a bit of research for an ebook I'm working on. I haven't come up with a good title for it yet, but it's about Neo-Pagan/alter…

Started by Rebecca Faythe

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Faythe

Trip to Iceland, what should I plan to see?

In an effort to further my rune studies, I'm seriously considering a trip to Iceland sometime next summer. Does anyone have any suggestions…

Started by Wolfspeaker

6 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Winegar

Working With Astral Substance.

Lately I have been working a lot on astral projection. I found this great book that starts you off simply playing with astral substance. Th…

Started by Juniper

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Juniper

What is time?

What is time? Is it a circle? Is it many strands and threads woven together like a web? I do not see the concept of astral time travel di…

Started by Nate Nikao

29 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lonnie Scott

spirits - living through computers...?

i just finished replying to another discussion: "throughout my life i've always used computers. i've found that computers with a wind…" A…

Started by Sölsi Starstorm

0 May 19, 2011

Formulation of the Body of Light in Thelema

source: http://iao131.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/formulation-of-the-body-of-light-in-thelema/ Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the L…

Started by IAO131

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by IAO131

Ley Lines

Anyone have experience using these energy bands?  Intuition suggests the nodes should focus enough energy to allow someone to travel quickl…

Started by Firewae

10 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Firewae

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service