All Discussions Tagged 'witchcraft' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free legal spiritual, occult, pagan ebooks

This is a link roundup of text sources. Some are large collections; some are single books. Some are articles and not easily downloadable. …

Started by Elf

0 Jul 18

Evolving Spiritualities

I have no idea on the science on this topic, this is just an observation from me. I think part of it is the vast eclecticism in the occult…

Started by Alexia Adder

37 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Dale Caple

That time of year

Fall will be here shortly, with Mabon and Samhain just around the corner and the new crop of witch-y shows are starting up. With shades of…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

28 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Dave Pellani

Tezcatlipoca, Aztec god of Sorcerers

We were having a discussion about the lack of male figures and how pagans tend to lean towards all female inclusive ideals. Including tha…

Started by Alexia Adder

55 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Alexia Adder

Unknown Sigils Outside Window

Good evening~ My friend sent me this picture of these figures that seem to have been drawn with ashes or dust, they were outside her boyfr…

Started by Hecate Persephone

9 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Who?

Ritual Candles and Hair

Hi, this may be a really strange question, but does anyone else have a hang-up about letting remnants of ritual candles mingle with their h…

Started by blackfire is hungry

27 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Demon Dreams

HI! So I have been having a bit of a dilemma for quite some time now. Now this might sound a little weird but all of my serious boyfriends…

Started by Kendall Miller

5 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by hashhashin puffinstuff

What do you think of this article, "13 Signs You're a Witch?" (Just for fun.)

http://www.rebellesociety.com/2014/01/17/13-signs-youre-a-witch/ If you want to skip straight to the 13 signs, scroll down past the pic of…

Started by blackfire is hungry

7 May 22, 2017
Reply by Mary Sullins

Online Coven

I am of the Raven clan. I follow The Morrigan. I am a Witch. And I have an online coven for solitary practitioners to have a community. Whe…

Started by Arcana13

6 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

Buckland

http://www.examiner.com/article/buckland-blasts-witches-who-hex Opinions? My opinion on this is that he's full of it. He does not have the…

Started by Moon Rae

44 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Euthmiah Blackmists

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service