All Discussions Tagged 'you' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much do you share online?

I'm just curious, I like knowing how other people think!! How much do you share online in forums and so on which can be seen by everyone.…

Started by Libra Faerie

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by HedgeWizard

7 day candles...

So, yeah... For as long as i can remember, seeing a seven day candle burning at night or on altars or even all by themselves has made me fe…

Started by Michael Anthony McClary

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Niquy

What made you choose Paganism and when?

There was a question the other day asking me when I became Pagan that made me think for a while, because I realised I couldn't really find…

Started by lee

80 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Heliodramus

What route started off your paganism, was it general or specific?

With what did it all begin…? Way back when I had a moment in childhood. It just started with knowing things. My grandmother had moved every…

Started by lee

7 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by pierre conrad

Who are you....In A Game of Thrones?

What character do you most resemble from A Game of Thrones? Here is a list of characters and descriptions to help you out:http://en.wikipe

Started by Joseph Nichols

33 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

The Military Can Detain YOU For No Reason?

Say What?? New Bill Allows Military To Detain You Indefinitely by Sam Taxy December 6, 201111:59 pm . It’s a bad sign when George W. Bush’s…

Started by Persephone

65 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Prince barkley

Gods

How many of you out there believe some sort of god? I'm rather curious. Being a Satanist I don't believe in gods, at least not in the sense…

Started by Alaskvarhehas

27 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Tristan Krauter

Thanks to you all..

I have to say thank you to everyone who sent love and healing energy to my granddaughter, she is feeing much better..so here's a big ole TH…

Started by Willowcat

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Roxanne Young

Should the pagans apologize for the wrongs it committed against Christians for 2000 yrs

Note: The title of this thread is mocking the other thread. The point of this thread is the absurdity of asking for an apology from the Cat…

Started by Alexia Adder

117 May 13, 2011
Reply by Charels E. Coffee

Reincarnation

Reading much of the posts on the discussion "what is the soul" (http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/what-is-the-soul?commentId=1342861%3

Started by Alaskvarhehas

0 May 10, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service