What are those challenges that you set yourself along the way to becoming a fitter healthier you (apart from loosing weight gaining fitness) is it to lift a heavier weight run faster or longer. mine is to run in the cities local fun run the city to bay which is a 12kilometre walk/run. i am doing this with members from my gym its on sunday the 21st and i have NEVER done one before always been too lazy, found an excuse or simply said I CANT DO THAT ....... well this year i can and i WILL .................How about you ?

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj230/owlwytch/tags%20and%20sigs...;"/>Photobucket' />

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

well seein as no one else replied I WILL well i did the 12 k i walked it was a glorious day and i acheived it i took each step and i am proud of each and everyone of them 12 months ago i couldnt have done it

Well, I'm starting to move from just eating less junk/crap to wanting to walk in and among the hills of southern Kentucky. I'm sure that those will be a challenge given my current physical state.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service