https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&eurl=http://apps.fa...
I have no idea whether this is a common factor in the States, but I really hope not.

Americans, please tell me is *THIS* what you encounter every day?

I would go completely mad! *lol*

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watching that makes me scared for the future of the U.S. I can only hope that this video is not indicative of the intelligence of our country on a whole. Down right frightening is what I'd call it. I have seen a lot of it, but I live/work in an area that seems to have a high drop out rate so it could get worse. My apologies to the world...
Yes...Unfortunately, I encounter it every day. You merely need to walk down the sidewalk for a good laugh. At a deeper level, however, there really is no humor in it at all. And to think that most of those in the videos probably have at least a high school education says very little for our school systems....ugh. Oh the shame of it all......
I was surprised that everyone put the flag in Australia (I think the countries asked were Iran, N Korea and another place). That made me think was this all a set-up? Surely people know that big old island down there is Australia, don't they? Like everything, though, I'm sure the bias of this was in the editing.
... So when I get older I'm moving out of the U.S. Yep.

And I'll become a Buddhist monk, first I have to find out religion they are. ;]

Oh goodness. D:

Not all Americans are stupid, but those questions were so easy... And they did interview the same few people, maybe just those people were stupid. Haha *I wish*

BB
OMFG!!!!!! Where do they find these ignoramuses? I am ashamed to call myself an American. I'm moving home to Ireland. I'll call when I arrive in Killarney. (faints)
Please don't judge all of us by that video. There are some of us that are intelligent and pay attention to the world around us. With that being said.... YUP WERE DOOMED! The scary thing is street side pop quizzes complete with camera and interviewer aside, There are a lot of people around here that really are that dumb. I work in public service I see it everyday. Last week I had to explain to a citizen that the bird in the tree in his backyard was NOT a penguin. Then I had to explain that 1. penguins don't migrate to Minnesota and 2. Penguins don't roost in trees. If I only had the ability to arrest people for stupidity.
Last week I had to explain to a citizen that the bird in the tree in his backyard was NOT a penguin. Then I had to explain that 1. penguins don't migrate to Minnesota and 2. Penguins don't roost in trees. If I only had the ability to arrest people for stupidity.

LOL! It's nice to go to bed smiling...
Greetings. What can I say, as I live on the Australian mainland does that mean I'm at war with Tasmaina, no and I really think the film clip displayed very selective editing, no offence to my Pagan sisters and brothers but if that was a average selection of US citizens (the most powerful nation on Earth) then yes I AM TERRIFIED. Poeple who want to turn anywhere on Mother Earth into a giant crater scare the shit out of me. Isn't it time Mother Earths citizens saw this planet as it is, theres no lines signafying differnt countrys, your astronauts will tell you that. Do we allow our goverments to push us into another world war, this time the war to end the Earth. I have no children but for those of you that do I truly fear for there future that film clip shows the level of ignorance that exists not only in the US but many countries, I TRULY FEAR FOR THE FUTURE
There are idiots and fools in EVERY country,frankly the people I know are not this ignorant,how about you? this is so silly!
You know what? I've talked to some really dumb people worldwide,there is NO corner on the market.......Try Saturday night in London!
Cracking up!!!!!! When we were in the highlands,we were there at the same time of the VTECH shooting and talk about ignorant about gun laws,as much as i love my highlands,sometimes the folks way up north are not the sharpest wizards in the coven.......
That's shocking considering it was plastered all over the news.

Are the Highlands "way up north" as you say? ;) *lol*

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service