I have heard so much about the end times coming in the next few years this new one 2012 is the latest. I was wondering what the veiws of the Pagan community are. I know views from Christian and Nordic religions. I myself do not belive a creator would destroy all of this just because he/she felt like it BB

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have followed their calendars for thousands of years unbroken. Their calendars have evidence in stone dating back to 700 B.C.

They have 20 different calendars that interlock like gears. And their long count TUN calendar (360 day cycle years) go back to the big bang 16.4 billion years ago.

Maybe you should do some more research, there is tons of information out their if you only dig deep enough.

Google: Shift of the Ages, or Mayan Elder Don Alajandro who is the head of 440 elder Shaman in Momostenego Guatamala.

Tribe / Sagbe.com has info post directly from the mayan Elders.

Love & Light
CuCameron (3 past live as an aztec, one of them as a jaguar priest)
9-FlintKnife

Anymore Questions?

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service