hey everyone! ok heres my view i didnt know where to put this discussion so i said to hell with it gota go somewhere!

anyways i personally agree with cloning human beings for example say i have one child with a very rare fatal disease why is it admoral to use cloning to have another child to help treat the first and a better example all those people who have loss limbs or need organ transplants whats so wrong with cloning the parts especially when there be little or no chance of rejection

now on the spirituality arguement which of course the right wingers love to thump dont we play "god" every day of our lives even when we not paying attention how many species of animal and plant we play god with usually sentencing to death purly on not knowing or not caring of the facts. Cloning to me and can only speak for myself bears no spiritual signification to my rituals nor to my spirituality to simply put if the Gods wanted to keep us as brainless animals they wouldnt have given us a brain which allowed us to create both good things like a MIR Scanner or bad things like an Oil Rig.

i dont see why stem cells cant be used for better use and not just with cloning i view the supression of this medical and scienific knowledge as the same as when the Inquisition tightly controlled sexuality (which we still havent quite moved away from btw)

What are all your views pro and against and please dont say the whole nazi arguement. I'll am curious of what your views on this on spirituality of being Pagan or Wiccan

Anubis Blessings
DW

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow no one has an opnion!
amazing!!! totally amazing!!
D

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
6 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service