I am a bellydancer qand dancer in other areas. i find bellydancing to tie into magick quite well!! It is a great centering excercise and raises the magical energy.......Any more of you do this? What benefits have you found?

Views: 1208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although I dont do it much as i want i love to belly dance.
Great,isnt it?

Just a little encouragement from a fan of belly dancing.

Marc
This was realky cute Marc! THANKS! Actually,I'd dance to this,good music! HA! I want to see you bellydance! I have that outfit!
Hi Guys!
I just searched the discussions for Bellydancing, and found this awesome thread.
I've always wanted to learn to Bellydance, and I just bought a DVD off eBay, can't wait for it to come!
Does anyone have any tips to help get me started? :D

How great!!! Of course!! stretch first,take your time,give yourself a great space to work in,add insence,candles,dresss to feel good about you,even starting and practicing.....bellydancing IS a dance of self expressiion and empowerment!! Many different styles and types!! ENJOY!!!
Thanks, wish me luck lol! :D
You'll do fine!!! post some pics!!! have fun!!
DO IT!!!!
ANYBODY doing ZUMBA dancing too? I started a few months back... total fun and great work out,too!
Just flicking through discussions and remembered this one.  I've done Zumba!  I really enjoyed it, would love to get back to it.  And I bought a silver coin bellydance bra off eBay last week, it's gorgeous!
NICE!!  ENJOY! When I was in Spain,I met MARCELLA from Chili,a pro belly dancer and instructor!

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service