I am a bellydancer qand dancer in other areas. i find bellydancing to tie into magick quite well!! It is a great centering excercise and raises the magical energy.......Any more of you do this? What benefits have you found?

Views: 1208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too! I love it!

I love bellydancing.  I first came upon it when I was breeding Egyptian Arabian horses.  There were always bellydancers at our shows.  Then I started raising Egyptian Saluki hounds and guess what?  There were always bellydancers at our shows.  I started to think there must be something really special about this ancient dance form since it kept coming into my life from different directions.  I have always been a dancer and wanted to try this style out.  When I met Sharon Kihara at a show she introduced me to Tribal Bellydance and it just clicked for me.  I love how it works with the chakras system and kundalini energy.  Obviously there are many spiritual benefits to this form of dancing.  The Indigo is an annual gathering of tribal dancers and the photo below is the person who introduced me to Tribal Style Sharon Kihara.

GREAT THOUGHTS everyone. Marcella,the lady from Chile I met in Spain,was an Egyptian belly dancer too......

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service