So, I'm new to this site. I've met a few really nice people. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant as of today, and my fiance & I are having trouble picking a name for a girl. We already have a boy name, Judas Doran. Now we need a girl name. We really like Ava, but we can't find a middle name to go with it. This is driving us insane! We want something airy and whimsy. Please help!

Blessed Be!

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Generally you can't go wrong with the classics, Ava sounds very similar to the Latin Ave (hail) so I would go with Marie, Ava Marie, is not a bad choice.
If I have a daugter I want her name to be Kira/Kyra/Kiera or some type of that spelling.
If you want something airy, I would suggest Ariel, as it means 'airy spirit'. (I was tihnking of the name from the Shakespeare play, but the mermaid could work too :) )

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service