I was wondering the other day about predictions for the coming year.  Every December, while waiting in the check out line at the grocery store, I see the magazine covers about what the psychics, financial experts, fashion gurus, etc. are predicting.  But what about you?  Whether or not you have the ability of foresight, do you have any predictions for the coming year?  Or would you like to share a prediction you read about that scared you or made you laugh?  I would love to look at this thread a year from now and see if anything came true!

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if that will make the news.
Sweet.  I'm gonna have to remember that date and see what happens that day. 
can't wait for that dya. I'll buy popcorn and drinks.

The area I live in is in danger of flooding as I write this.  The last I heard, one town and Zion National Park have been evacuated.  If global warming is causing all this rain, I may have to move again in the next few years so I can get to another dry climate : )

Would you have it any other way... ?  The weather should not be bound to simple patterns for a farmer planning.  They should be free to dance across the world bringing change to all.

Don't you think?

Firewae

Yes, changing weather makes life interesting.  Perhaps it's really the change of scenery I crave throughout my life.  Many times I wish I could spend more time in the tropics.
The world is what one chooses to make of it. :)
oh you want changing weathe move to new england.....lol lol lol

I love how an institute I've never heard of predicts "honeysuckle" will be THE color of 2011.  I don't think I'm sold on it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_bi_ge/us_fea_fashion_colo...

My base color is black, slimming you know..lol, does honeysuckle come in black? I have never seen it a honeysuckle bush with black flowers..guess honeysuckle won't be my color this year either. lol.

Ah, so perhaps honeysuckle, a pink-red, is your color : )
hee, hee, hee.

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service