I found this invocation on YouTube.  I have been looking for a tone for ritual, and the tone of voice in this video really clicks to me.  Let me know what you think.

Does anyone have any links to other videos like this, with a similar tone? I like the way the invocation is spoken with authority.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I like the way the invocation is spoken with authority."'

As it should be, evocation and invocation work by getting into the state of mind where you realize your own godhood so that even gods come at your calling. Other than getting into this right frame of mind, setting the right ritual space helps get you into that state of mind, and having clear intent (meaning clearly having the desire to invoke or evoke and having a clear intent for why).

I try to feal the energy and various presances drawn and tone that gets a harmonic ballence of all, relm form or hierarchy nessary to the goals by meditation b4 and various intermitant points . Authority I use dealing with the more volitile or demon so to speak.. Most my work i go more with a respectful as equals tone n have wonderful results.. I often vary fitting tone with our 5 elamental balance position verses those we call forth or are drawn..so it varries by what I'm doing..

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service