All Beliefs are Welcome Here!
Nothing electrical would achieve it's potential inside the Faraday.
If you wrap an electrical device, like a radio for an example; in tin foil it's effectively a Faraday.
I'm not digging the co-relationship here man.
I see. That's an interesting mix.
Maybe you could post the findings when you're done.
GRRRR, I just went through an answer only to be pitched by an ad.
In my humble opinion, circles/spells contain spiritual power. A Faraday cage blocks a variety of EMP, hence would not have an effect on a circle/spell within it.
If the spiritual contained any variety of EMP, then existence of spiritual powers, heaven, hell, ghosts, demons, angels, etc. could be proved by an x-ray. Hence, removing all questions and speculation.
Thank you for the topic!
In one of Konstantinos's books, (probably gothic grimoire or nocturnicon) he mentions that turning on a plasma ball is useful for giving "extra energy" to a spirit to help it manifest in front of you, visually. To my memory, he only goes into detail about an "extra electrical kick" in regards to spirit work, and making them manifest, and not into much detail about using electricity to actually add power to a spell.
Some time ago I started a thread that asked your same type of question about using uranium ore for the same thing, to add extra energy to a spell for greater effect, because of the alpha ray radiation emitted by it.
In your case, I think one or more of the following may happen:
1. No change, nothing happens, because the electricity does not interface with the subtle magickal energy you are using in your spell, to work with, as they are different types of energy, and non-compatible and non-stackable
2. The power of your thoughts alone, helps it help your spell because you believe it does.
3. Electricity and the subtle energy in magickal work is in fact compatible to a usable degree, so it will make a difference, either in resulting in greater numerical effect, or making things much more unpredictable and variable, for destabilizing the existing system that would otherwise be used to focus and direct the energy you raise. So, could be good or bad for your work.
4. Maybe the frequency of the electricity would matter significantly if it affected your magick at all.
5. Maybe an AC current would work differently on your magick than a DC current, or only one or the other would work at all.
Personally, I think that if it is in fact true that electricity helps spirits manifest, it probably will affect your magick in some measurable way, whether for good or bad
I'm not sure if I understand your question, but to me it sounds kind of like you are asking "if I eat a lot of broccoli, I mean a WHOLE LOT, will I win the bicycle race"?
Does that make sense?
thanks for the invitation, I get the impression you want to make some sort of battery for magical power, or a field that is conducive to it, from what you say here
And I guess I question the assumption that it works like that, because even certain "types" of energy are still energy as we understand them, and i wonder if magic does not lie withiin the energy, in the parts we don;t understand.
Like, I wonder if all energies are magical, but the ones we think of when we think of "magic happening" are the weird energies, dark energy, etc.