I am working on a research project aimed at identifying anxiety and panic disorders in individuals. This study will attempt to identify significant factors in the natal chart, as well as in the aspects that affect the chart.

If you would like to participate in this study please respond with the following information.

Date of Birth

Location of Birth

Time of Birth

**In accordance with the NCGR (National Council of Geocosmic Research) ethic standards, all information recorded will be kept confidential. No names will be used in any materials used in the study. For those individuals wishing to remain completely anonymous but still would like to participate. Information may be emailed to me at ejpride86@yahoo.com

Though I cannot compensate subjects financially, a complementary birth chart will be ran and emailed to each selected participant as well as research results upon request that may allow individuals to understand when to plan for high anxiety days by scheduling time to relax during these peeks.

Also note, subjects selected should notify myself during times of high anxiety, and when panic attacks occur. Noting the location and time they occur along with your subject ID number. For example: "panic attack, at 2:33pm in Portland, OR"

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't understand what astrological data would have to do with anxiety or panic attacks. Those can be chemical and/or environmentally influenced. But...good luck with your study!

I agree, many panic attacks are chemical issues in the brain (typically seratonine). However, our astrological chart does illustrate a great deal about what we are destined to encounter in our lives. I'm not certain I'll find a correlation, but I'm hoping.

6/3/1981 in Columbus, OH at 6:30 am

6/3/85 Carmichael, Ca 3:56am

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service