atendofmetetheriam( at the end of my tether i am )

Do you like the suite , the look, everything is fine and im desperate to join those that have already  passed us over, but not just yet, i must immerse myself into the arms of another because she loves me for just being me and i love her because no matter what i do for her she gives back x10 . Its a kind of magic the power of which is surpassed its makes a mockery of those ruining the earth and the time has come to bring to ruin those ruining the earth , some of you follow and are led, some of you lead and are followed i am niether i am just sat here watching the world go by bye bye bye i love and care for you all for blessings i bring un to thi and truely blessed you all shall be this night and all that read this little pease by me  can you feel the power being released by me . buzzzzzz    bzz   

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No wonder you look so good ... :) You have a Lady by your side ... I know your feelings of wanting to pass over but tis not your time dear Tommy so enjoy your beautiful lady and remember you have to be there for the wee one that will need you sooner or later .. The world will not end in your time and you can not go till it is your time .. So find your Blessings where ever you can and let the bad thing leave your mind and live one day at a time .. LOVE -Laugh-and Dance the way of life .. Blessings to you always Alice

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service