PAST HISTORY-Bundy Boys-ORE Militia Fed Bldg Standoff

No sooner did the roses and flowers wilt from the Pasasdena, CA Rose Parade and holiday festiviities subside that political shenanigans are brewing before Wash DC and Congress return to their abodes.

The news story of the Hammond family of rural Burns, eastern Oregon that had some of its members serve a short prison stint charged with arson years back (they claim they were burning invasive plant species on their property, but the Feds said otherwise). Burning any large scale fire in rural timber areas can go haywire. A fed judge ruled that the Hammond ex cons had to serve more time, this and claims the Hammond property is what the Feds want, had cells in local and national militia groups take up the cause of protests to free the Hammonds from more sentences.

A local wildlife refuge center building was/is occupied by sons from the infamous BUNDY family of Nevada that had their own saga with the Feds. Cells from the Idaho and other militia members have also joined in. The Bundy's are catcalling for a patriot's insurrection. Depending on the news source anywhere from 25 to over 50 activists broke into the refuge center armed, with plans for a longer term standoff.

In this election year, Donald Trump and other Republican Party candidates can make use of any militia seige as anti present administration propaganda. Pres Obama's executive orders on new gun laws are also being whipped up by the right wing as a spark to further anti gov antagonism.

Depending on where the standoff goes or if violence ensues, the loudmoth ranting calls of Donald Trump will be sludged back into focus. 

GOP Candidate Donald Trump as President, backs the killing of the families of terrorists by U.S. and allied forces.

Trump calls for the death penalty for anyone that kills a U.S. police or law enforcement officer.

Various militia members don't consider themselves as terrorists, but patriots or freedom fighters, and a splinter in the USA Republican Party also agrees with this or have backed various state secession schemes from the union. If any present militia or activists lead to violence or deaths in demos or seiges, terrorist is pretty broad definition. If law enforcement are killed, how extreme the Fed persecution of the family members of the terrorists or patriots? 

Remember that Donald Trump, as you rage at your rallies over new gun laws and encouraging a backlash by 2nd amend patriots and conservatives against the Obama feds and entire Democratic Party. Trump called for killing terrorist's families and death sentences for cop killers, let's see if that applies to those registed as Republicans, Libertarians, or conservative Independents.

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to the natives, the entire site is sacred.  Plenty of signs state as much, does it mean that taking a poop on sacred grounds is offensive?  Would it make a difference if it were in a designated toilet on the same grounds?

According to the natives, the entire site is sacred.

Why so?

Plenty of signs state as much, does it mean that taking a poop on sacred grounds is offensive?

I'm sure other animals do. If you got caught crapping on a grave in a graveyard in VA, how would that work out for you?

Would it make a difference if it were in a designated toilet on the same grounds?

One might be able to argue proper sanitation, but, it sounds like it is in the wilderness. I'm guessing no human remains were found, so, I wouldn't think it would be disrespecting the dead.

If you were visiting a Temple, would you differentiate between the lobby and the restroom or are they both fair game for your poo?

This is the camping area though.  The poop is outside.  I was thinking along the lines of an out house, I'm wondering if it would make that much of a difference to them.  I think it's just being petty at this point, the land is not in possession of any tribe. 

Too true.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service