I was just wondering if there are any other people that hold any kind of Christian beliefs. I know I am not the only one on this planet but even with the pagan church I go to I haven't met anyone. :)

Views: 1937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are many, Johnna =)
As is the case with Miss Anne, I am not a christian witch, but I do know one whom is a wealth of information. Now I have to ask, Anne, are you talking about Raven? lol. In any case, my friend (now called MoonRaven, she changed her name) is a Catholic family-traditional witch. She's a very interesting person to talk to, and has some amazing insights.
its "who", not "whom" ._______________.;;
oh for crying out loud,who gives a shit? who? whom? Who or whom doesnt get the point??
Please refer to Gavyn of the green's thread on Spelling and Grammar or whatever the heck it was called.

Bigging up all the anally retentive folk on PaganSpace - there should be a group for them so they can moan about unknown people abusing the English language and how it affects them deeply on an emotional and personal level.

WTF?

Dreary me *lol*
Like,if there were a HELL,some of us shouod fucking burn for bad grammar and spelling,well PAV,not you,your grammar and spelling is ALWAYS delightful,but me? Stoke the fire.....
Stoking it as we speak *lol*

People who have the need to correct or criticise another person's language abilities have other issues, I believe, and it's not about shoddy spelling or grammar at all. Like when I had the biggest argument with someone about there being a lack of cheese in the fridge once. It was hardly about the cheese, but what a great argument!
Hitting the nail right on the head,as usual Pav!! BRAVO!!!
It's just completely transparent when people start acting up about other people's behaviour. Let them do what they want and mind your own business. It's one's own behaviour that needs to be kept in check, otherwise what does it amount to?
Ones grammar =/= Ones behavior. I dont care what Woads' behavior is and the only people who seemed to take issue with my small comment are you two esp. Celticlass flying off the handle at something not even directed at her. As Pavlor said, Celti, mind your own business, I'm just trying to do my small part to stem the deconstruction of the English language before we all end up speaking Spanish or Arabic or some crazy bastardization of the two. :P
Ones grammar =/= Ones behavior. I dont care what Woads' behavior is and the only people who seemed to take issue with my small comment are you two esp. Celticlass flying off the handle at something not even directed at her. As Pavlor said, Celti, mind your own business, I'm just trying to do my small part to stem the deconstruction of the English language before we all end up speaking Spanish or Arabic or some crazy bastardization of the two. :P

Like English is even a pure language anyway. It's considered a Germanic language but where does a vast amount of its vocab come from? Old Norse, Greek, Latin, Norman French and French. I think there are originally 2000 words or something that are of Anglo-Saxon origin still in use (but take those away and English would cease to function linguistically). Google "Anglisc" if you want to see what "pure" English would look like without any influence...
Thanx a bunch! That's exactly the problem lol I don't know where to find them.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service