I was just wondering if there are any other people that hold any kind of Christian beliefs. I know I am not the only one on this planet but even with the pagan church I go to I haven't met anyone. :)

Views: 1936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't there a group on PS?
1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Micah 5:12
And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers.

Nahum 3:4
Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

(is this our goddess they talk about ?)
Reply by SIN on December 3, 2009 at 1:05pm
[face palm]

You should seriously consider just keeping your palm to your face... it'd save you a lot of time and energy, I'm sure ;)
Oh and I don't flollow a particular bible. I find they all help in different ways.
He is using the King James Version.
Thanx windcaller...that helps.
wtf?
I think we aLL know these verses.AND,your point is Windcaller??
look up those scriptures for yourself...... any bible will say the same relative thing
the fact that people want to see Catholicism as a form of witchcraft because it can
be precieved by that through the traditions it adopted.. is one thing..... the way that
we are precieved by them.... is another
LMFAO Now THAT is the smartest thing I have heard all day!!!! A real Christian (not the hypocrites) knows that some things in the Bible are not meant to be literal. Ty SIN :)
And this is the reason I don't understand why some people have such an issue with Christian Witches.

Scripture is not Christianity.
OMG!! Another smart thing!!! I'm so thrilled to be around intelligent ppl for once!! lol

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service