Complaining About Living In The United States Of America........

I'm on alot of discussion and I noticed today on several,quite a few folks,are simply just complaing and dissing America out. YOU absolutly have that right,but i'm wondering WHY still live here then? There are many countries world wide that welcome Americans. Did you know you can live in the Domican Republic (In a nice condo) for $40,000 a year? You can! IRELAND loves Americans and Zihuataneyo,Mexico is looking for American teachers,starting at the $35,000 US a year,you,I,I travel and check into this stiuff alot. we have been thinkng of moving to Florida or the US Virgin Islands for awhile. For ALL of you pissing and moaning so much about America,do you think other countries give you more freedom,.economic worth,standard of living? Have you SEEN any other couintrues? So why if you obviously HATE it so much here,the government,the laws,the military,are you still here? FRANKLY,I love America,from military family and the freedoms still here. It is NOT perfect,but where do you think that it is? Why stay?

Views: 3196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree lass. and if they hate it so much, they can get off their bum asses and do something about it.
This is pure ignorance. Those decrying and bitching about the government stepping on us every chance they can do it because they LOVE this country. Loving your country does not mean you have to agree with everything this shitty gov't does.

In fact, LOVING this country is the reason that you SHOULD stand up and say NO when they try overstep. Public servants are now only self servants. It's all about the money and power, not our best interests.
I hate the people who bitch about living in America and do nothing about it. I don't agree with what the government does half the time but I get politically active and try to do something about it. And it makes me angry when people expect the government to spoonfeed them without doing anything.
I don't disagree. The problem there (and i dont mean the people who want to be spoonfed) is that this system is so jacked that you can't get anything done. If you are not a multi-billion dollar corporation, your voice is unheard.
If this were the case then there would be no point in voting about anything,caring,or moving forward....In every small community that is constantly striving to DO something,voices are heard.
Electoral College. Enjoy your president you didn't elect.
WE elect the senators and reps from each state that make up the Electoral college .....Your solution would be what VICAR then? And MORNING ROSE!
CAN I ask DAVID?? (my David,he knows all kinds of facts.....)
HOW does that happen?
Who's brother?
I believe he is referring to W's brother Jeb Bush. W did not win the popular vote and but for the shenanigans in Florida thanks to brother Jeb some of us feel that W never won the election. Don't even get me started on his financial holdings in the Diebold corporation, and how he received more votes than there were registered voters in some precincts in Ohio during the election of his second term...

I don't disagree. The problem there (and i dont mean the people who want to be spoonfed) is that this system is so jacked that you can't get anything done. If you are not a multi-billion dollar corporation, your voice is unheard.

Agreed and alot of those who go unheard go on the offensive go off grid and start their own comunity with their own rules and ideas. I once did the same for experince sake I became part of one. I met alot of interesting people. I admit it was cool at first ya know the old hippy ways botherly love and all but it all soon turned to dictatorship,backstabbing and leaching AKA mooching so I left. 

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service