Please read the following before sending your Issue Report to Administrators:

Site Owner: Starrfire Price

Site Manager: Celtic Lass

Site Admin: SIN JONES

Paganspace Site Rules and Terms of Service

Guidelines:

I.  Include a link to the page whether forum, group, blog, photo, video, etc. where the issue is occurring.  If the issue occurs on multiple pages on the site, include all links relevant to the report you are making.  If the problem occurred in your private email box, a screen capture is acceptable.

II.  Describe the issue you are having in detail, be as brief as possible.  In order for Admin to investigate the issue, it will make their job that much easier and reap a faster response.

III.  If you are having a heated argument or debate on the public forum, you are choosing to engage.  Refrain from exacerbating the situation until Admin can investigate your report.  A disagreement or Argument does not necessarily constitute as an abuse or a violation of the Terms of Service, unless an abuse/violation is detected within the commentary posted by users.  See Site Rules and Terms of Service

IV.  Refrain from naming the user you are having an issue with in your private blog.  This is a violation of the Site Rules

V.  Voicing an opinion on the forum, does not qualify as a proper Issue Report.

Example:  "I think paganspace user name should be reported for abuse!"  Unless a proper Issue Report has been sent to an Administrator for review, it will be regarded as an opinion.  

What you can expect:

Issue Reports are typically handled by Administrators within 48 hours.  Please be patient.  

If an Abuse/Violation is detected, it is up to the discretion of the Administrator what action would be taken to resolve it.

1.  Warning

A warning may be issued on the page where the issue is occurring.  

A warning my be sent private message to all parties involved.

A warning may come in the form of an Account Suspension. This period can last from 3-7 days, depending on the infraction.

2.  Banning

Bans are not issued unless the violation/abuse is blatant for new users (such as new joins for the purpose of spamming), or warnings have been issued previously by an Administrator.

Comments:

There are plenty of interesting topics on the public forum for everyone to read and enjoy.  All participation is voluntary.   Topics are reviewed by Admin regularly, a warning may be issued by Admin without an Issue Report at the Administrators discretion.  Should you have any questions regarding issues of Abuse/Violation, message Admin.

Admin

Views: 517

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Now if shit would be done about the real problem people.......

Are those the people who don't contribute anything aside from being obnoxious?

If you want me gone, by all means you have the power. But no, its not.

Are you asking to be removed from the site?  Or are you making an extra effort to have an Admin suspend your account?  

I haven't violated any terms. So why would i be suspended or ban hammered? And nowhere was i asking to be; it was a statement of she does indeed have the power does she not?

Did you read the topic?  Complaints have been received, and its at the Admins discretion.  An Issue Report is not required.  Some friendly advice?  Don't tease the dog.  

I haven't violated any of the TOS. So banning me or suspending my account would purely be a personal attack against me; And a personal grudge is not enough to ban or suspend someone. I don't need the advice when i haven't done anything against you or anyone else. Thanks though.

This topic seemed to be of special interest to you.  Do you think your recent posting habits are conducive to creating this kind of atmosphere you describe?

I haven't violated any of the TOS. So banning me or suspending my account would purely be a personal attack against me; And a personal grudge is not enough to ban or suspend someone. I don't need the advice when i haven't done anything against you or anyone else. Thanks though.

A personal attack?  Hardly, as stated complaints have been received, users are complaining about your posting habits, and behavior on the board.  It's up to the Admins whether or not it constitutes an abuse.  Saying you haven't done anything against 'me' is irrelevant to the complaints received.  If you believe it would be an action out of some personal attack upon you, this sounds like paranoia to me.

An Issue Report is not required.  Some friendly advice?  Don't tease the dog. 

That isn't suggestive that you or any other admin can ban or suspend based on a personal grudge or personal reasons? Sure sounds like it to me.

And so a violation is based on how the admin want to interpret the TOS, not by what is actually a violation of the TOS? interesting and good to know that it is really a matter of opinion than based on an actual violation.

People can complain about opinions, or the threads i post, but that does not mean it is a violation of the TOS. If everyone is entitled to an opinion then i am too, and can freely post my opinion on a topic just as anyone else can. Because someone may not agree with me or not like what i say does not mean that it is wrong or any sort of violation.

You are assuming that reasons are 'personal', it doesn't make them personal.

You are negating the Site Rules, not just the Terms of Service.  You are also assuming that an opinion is what is being discussed in complaints.

You are also assuming the complaint comes from you not being well liked.  People are not required to like each other to discuss topics.   If you would like to discuss this further, you can send me a private message.  This discussion, is irrelevant to the OP.

Who are they?  Did you file a report?  This sounds more like your opinion which is irrelevant with regard to a proper Issue Report.  

Oh yes it is my opinion.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service