Don't hold on to something because you are afraid to let go.

Don't be afraid to take a step forward just because the path isn't lit clearly.

Don't settle for good enough when you deserve the best.

Don't let someone twist you and mold you into an image that doesn't fit.

Don't let someone manipulate you, lead you on, or play with your emotions.

Don't hold yourself back because someone else can't keep up.

Don't be afraid to be who you are.

Don't be afraid to live, love, laugh.

Don't be afraid to dance by yourself in the rain, even if people are laughing and pointing.

Don't be afraid to chase your dreams, even if they lead you away from where you are now.

Don't be afraid to be true to you!

Just to let you know that each of you deserve the best in life. No one is going to give you any more than you give yourself. Always be true to you. You are the best that life has to offer.

Blessings,
Misty

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't be afraid to chase your dreams, even if they lead you away from where you are now.
Don't hold yourself back because someone else can't keep up.

I Really REALLY Love These Two Sayings
They Inspire Me In A Way You Can Never Imagine

Thank You For Posting

Love&Light~
Two that should be fairly easy yet seem to be the most difficult. Think they go along well with "Don't be afraid to take a step forward just because the path isn't lit clearly".
Same here. Instead of letting that person go, I tend to let them drag me back until I can't hold on any more and have to say " good bye" while wrenching away from their strangle hold, only to find myself relieved to be free and wondering why I didn't do it sooner.
oh these are all to true statments arnt they and we all do them in
one form or another l know that l did !
not any more l now do what l want to do for myself
l will not hurt nor harm any one n the procese
BB
My daughter is having a difficult time with her boyfriend now. I think I'll have her readt his. Very insightful, and full of great advice!!!

Thanks!
I really like this. Thanks for the posting. I'm afraid of alot, mostly change...which is pretty much alot
Change can be really scary. I think it's the not knowing that gets to me. It's like jumping off a diving board for the first time, feeling that adrenaline rush through you, then coming up out of the water and taking a deep breath. That feeling of exhilaration, the wondering what took you so long and what you were afraid of, and of course the anticipation of doing it again.
just perfert

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service