I was on here a bit ago I think (no access to my old account), wondering how to solely follow Lilith. I mean okay I know how to "follow" obviously. But I am looking for something that I can gain a bit more knowledge... spell work, rites... AND A DEDICATION TO LILITH RITE!

I know that I have had callings from her.

However because following within the Left Hand Path, is something a LITTLE more tedious at times, I want to assure that I get this right.

Any sources including books, websites, would be great. Books are preferred.

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any of my discussions can be searched, some on my blog, about her. I have wrote extensively on the topic and still use the name in places. I also can bring up a rite from a friend.

https://www.amazon.com/Lilith-Goddess-Sitra-Daemon-Barzai/dp/151179...

Look no further, then this would be your cup of tea.

I would highly Recommend the Book of Lilith by Donald Tyson.

Im finding Liber Lilith by him... not "Book of Lilith"
Is that the one you mean cluthin drew?

-

SORRY Y'ALL! It's been a hectic last quarter of 2017... I was starting a new job (I mean really getting going on it), my fiance and I were looking for a place, moving, and yadda yadda yadda... I have been one busy woman lol

I Believe the original edition was called The Book of Lilith but the name may have changed in subsequent editions. The Author is Donald Tyson and it was originally published by Starfire publishing (I hope that helps :).

A magical dish written in Hebrew, presented to the god of destruction, Lilith of Babylon, 6th century BC

Saved in the Iraqi National Museum

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service