I do not understand my eldest daughter...She calls her dad who is only her stepdad, all the time...She does'nt call me, or she she answers and says she will call me back, she never does...I text her she does'nt respond...I do not understand what in the hell I did to her this time...Before I go any further, She Is A Christian...I have not been the best Mom, in fact, every mistake you can make, I made with her...I am really getting tired of walking on eggshells...It seems as though she only wants something to do with me when I am doing what she thinks I should be doing...I just needed to vent...

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would 1000 of my boy, over my girls any day of the week...lol...
thank you :)
No matter what you two have been through, you are still her Mother. Somewhere in her sub-conscious, she still knows that. Perhaps you two should seek counseling, maybe it would take down some barriers between you. Otherwise, don't push her too hard, but find some little things to do for her that may melt the icyness a litle bit. Send her some pictures of you two when she was little, or make her a scrapbook of her old drawings and things. Try to connect w/ her thru your grandchildren. No matter what you do, don't beat yourself up about the past, instead persue a bright future and never forget to love yourself!!!
Thats a good idea...Thank you :)
I read a book once that talked about the tendency of humans, ie human nature, to go after someone who pulls away from them. The authors suggestion was to pull away from the person who is pulling away from you, thereby drawing them back to you... I don't know if it works but I do feel he was right about one thing. THAT is human nature. Just a thought....

Best of luck in this situation.. sending you some positive energy for healing with your daughter!
I did decide to stop chasing her, we'll see how long it takes her to call me...lol...thank you for the healing energy...
She is a Christian... There you go ...She knows you are a Witch or Pagan ? The church tells her it it wrong ..what church does she go to ? My daughter was studying the craft and now she goes to church every Sunday ..I have sort of the same problem problem but i still go to see the grandchildren.. She is nice to me but i can feel it falling apart ..we have to keep our cool and let nature take it corse ..Just be there for her ,,They always need a baby sitter :) My daughter has 4 ..They have to go threw the church stuff and will come to mother sooner or later ..Keep walking on those egg shells ...and only think good thoughts of your daughter ,, Hang in there mom :)
Besides all the "religious" and relationship battles going on! Lady Hawk gather up your woman hood at your age, and move along for you! Your daughter is her own woman in mind body and spirit....you raised her to be such a woman, didn't you? Well let her go, and let her fly away from the nest. You my dear, Lady Hawk should continue on with YOUR interests, your goals, your endeavors, and YOUR life! That way you'll be teaching your daughter that at any age you are still comfortable with you, yourself, and what ever or who ever comes your way! So its not about religion, or relationship but about teaching still on how to be Your Own Woman!
Blessing dear Lady!
Now theres a thought...Me, my own woman...I will let you know when I arrive...lol...
She goes to ceder creek...the funny thing is, when something goes wrong or needs fixed, she wants a spell or a tarot reading...lol...
Well thats a good thing ..So she still comes to you for that ...You haven't lost her then ,,, She is just busy and i bet you are stating to go threw the change ..We take things wrong when we start that .. So just hang in there she needs you .. I always said you got to forgive them for every thing till they get in their 30's or so ..Remember how busy you were at her age with children ? Then you have to forgive them always ..They are still our little girls ..Bless be Lady Hawk :)
Well are'nt you a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day...lol...

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service