U give pwr to the 'luminati.
Ya liberal Jews.

Check out this link:
warning this link contains GaGa.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Views: 622

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

and the others were shut down within an hour of my posting on them, after other people posted as well (i.e. "discussion") - and even if I was the last, you would think it reasonable to allow more than an hour in case there WERE going to be more comments....

Well, it reminds me of when she closed my single, popular Gaga thread, because OTHER people had made so many threads to make fun of it (which she did no close), thus filling the page - while I only had one thread.....but my big question is, was there such valuable discussion here that it was displacing? The reason I searched for "Gaga" in the forum search was someone in chat complained of how lame the forums were, so I got on to talk about what I like to talk about.

I was surprised that some Gaga threads were still open, so I commented. Maybe others would comment as well, as was the case - maybe not and they go away again....

I just don't see how they pose so much of a "threat" - its just space on a forum, and they are ("were", sadly!) unique discussions....

(if anyone ever reads this, if it does not get censored, too, you can search "gaga" in the forum search to see what we are talking about, even though they are closed - unless she deletes them...)

Why not write a blog-post about the ways you see aspects of the Goddess within the persona of Lady Gaga; or start another thread and see where it goes?

I don't see what the problem is with the topic - it's certainly no worse than a forum page full of threads about Satanism or Christianity, both of which dominated the boards at one time or another throughout this year.

thanks, Wildewood - the very first thing I did on this site when I joined was make a blog about Gaga, but I don't know if anyone ever read it - the thread was very "hot" however and forums, and chat even, seem to be good formats for discussing her.

I do have an extensive gagablog devoted to her, here is the link:  http://www.puffinsomething.blogspot.com/ 

And I agree, it is as valid (or "more valid") a topic as any other, and deserves as much or more representation than some of the re-re-rehashed discussions, the prevalence of which I think was the complaint from someone that spawned my most recent attempt to discuss Gaga - since I mostly confine my Gaga worship to the chatroom on this site, for the last year or so. 

"And I agree, it is as valid (or "more valid") a topic as any other, and deserves as much or more representation than some of the re-re-rehashed discussions"

Notice how I don't bump all of my pot threads, or my anti-circ threads. It's bad form. Both of those topics are more valid in terms of importance and relating to Paganism.
I closed those 3 other threads because P was purposely bumping old gaga ones (from 2 years ago) on top of the couple that were already on the front page in an attempt to make the majority of the front page forums filled with gaga. While I'm open to having all types of topics on the forums, I'm not going to deal with someone who attempts to flood the forums, which is exactly what he was trying to do. To put it bluntly, the babe in the woods routine that he's attempting in this thread doesn't work for me; he knew exactly what he was doing.

babe in the woods routine

I <3 you, thank you, I have been looking for this phrase so long, without knowing for sure it existed!

:) lol... When my brother and I were little my mom would say that to us sometimes when we were attempting the innocent act when we were bad...lol

and they all happened to be more interesting than all the threads that were on the front page at the moment -

honestly, I just wanted to pull one up, and was surprised to find so many still open, and had something to say for all of them!

Sorry for Gagafying the front page for all of a few hours, boo hoo!

(sorry monsters - but you know what you are dealing with at least - and you can join my group here, "Little Monsters / Lady Gaga's Lovers" we can talk more there - Paws Up!)

More interesting in your opinion, puff...you have to accept not everyione wants to talk about Gaga-ism.

More interesting in your opinion, puff...you have to accept not everyione wants to talk about Gaga-ism.

If this would have been about Puffs 'opinion' he would actually have the right to be upset about having the bumped threads being closed down.

Puffin you were bumping them all to have the front page full of Gaga, that is why.  Personally, I appreciated the attempt, even though for other reasons than you think.

and they all happened to be more interesting than all the threads that were on the front page at the moment

I'm sure that one sentence discussion and other discussion comprised of 1 link from 2 years ago were so much more interesting than anything else *insert eye roll*

Sorry for Gagafying the front page for all of a few hours, boo hoo!

I'm sure you are... and I'm sure you would have gaged (is that the right word?) us much longer if the threads were left open.

(sorry monsters - but you know what you are dealing with at least -

*insert eye roll* I think maybe your Boo Hoo line works here.

Now unfortunately, I'm off to go look into the numerous issues reports that came in about you in chat last night. *paws up* :)

The character of Lady GaGa with her entourage is a theatrical depiction of a pantheon. It appears she and the cavort that surround her are embracing a Dionysiac manic display.

It's very pagan in form and thought. I've wondered if she were asked would that woman explain her connection to the Greek pantheon?

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service