I got Call blasted this week.  Yeah there is such a thing as Call Blasting  It's when you get a song via e-mail meant as a message. That's fun, but I think this Person is a guy.

I'm straight, I like women, So the fact of my Bosses Reaction when I Opened my computer  and this song started playing and the guy looked at me like a love sick pup.

His sword is bent If you get my meaning. The rest of the staff saw it and the song message is will you be my valentine! Yeah a love song. (Rolls eyes) Guess what I got fired!   The boss can't seem to get rid of the gay guy he fired me! So What did I do The file was on my computer. And Techs and geeks come in redneck too!  So I took this over both their heads and went to a company CEO, who's a friend of Mine and Explained it to him . Job restored.  The boss, hates me and is using this gay guy as an excuse to fire people Law of Threes on them the CEO fired them! Came down and told the boss and his gay guy to pack up. I was just made a boss, and I stripped out all the former bosses  rule book rehired the gay guy He was just the supervisors pawn who admitted to getting people fired  for the the ex boss Guy. Basically there's only one rule  Coexist! 

Found out that the ex boss was keeping pay checks for fired employees for years too. 

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sooo, did you know the person who sent you the e-mail? 

If not, didn't it tip you off that there might be something suspicious about the e-mail?

Don't know about your work computers, but I can turn off the sound on my work computer and I don't open ANY email sent to me that I don't recognize.  I hover my  pointer over the address and it tells me the name.  If I don't recognize it, I delete it.  Our IT department is pretty strict. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service